Jakkmin

re: Milfred lvl 100 Retribution Paladin

1. Information about yourself.

Name: Joachim

2. Information about character.

Name: Milfred
Realm: Grim Batol
Class: Paladin
Spec Retribution; been tanking alot in previous expansions, but decided in pandaria that i would reroll Ret. My rotation is Crusader Strike, Judgement and Excorsism in that prioritized order to build holy power. Then Templars Verdict to dump, and Divine storm if i get free proc from templars verdict. Execution Sentence when off cooldown and avengers wrath when off cooldown (unless i save it for a better time, depends on the fight)  Just ask if i left something out or something was unclear.
Off-spec (Please explain the purpose of your off-spec): Protection; Because i have been prot for a long time, untill i decided to reroll ret. Just wanted to try something new. But i still enjoy tanking. 
Time played: 37 days (on this character) Have other characters with more playtime. 
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Milfred/simple
Screenshot of your UI (preferably in raid):  will leave as a reply to this post. 
WWS/WoL Report (Giving us a full report will raise your chance to get accepted to imba):
Guildhistory - What guilds have you been in and why did you leave them: I have not been raiding in a guild since WotLK but then i was in Carpe Diem here on Grim Batol wich did quite good. I left because the guild merged with another and i didn't want to join with them. I was Druid Officer in that guild and lead alot of raids. In Burning Crusade i raided with an old schoold raid group called Unity Path on Earthen-Ring and if you are old school gamer you have heard of it. Ranked #1 on the realm and was quite big worldwide (at the bottom of top 30)

3. Additional Information.

I have the experience needed from old raids, i have raided alot in the earlier years, and have now gotten the interest to pick it back up. The reason i havent joined a guild is because i havent had the opportunity to have the nights off to raid wich i do now. And it has been so convenient to just PuG a raid. I have full HFC Heroic clear, and have never tried Mythic because i havent wanted to join pugs for it. Thats why i want to join you guys now, because i think i can be a good addition to your rosters, and i think you can give me the challenge i look for. I miss being able to wipe without half the raid leaving. 

Vanilla experience: Naxx and everything below

TBC experience: Killed everything up to Felmyst and had a couple tries on Twins. (I quit playing at that time so never got to kill Kil'Jaeden

WoTlk experience: Everything untill up till Ulduar, i quit playing again when the patch was released. ANd started again abit later to PvP. 

Cataclysm experience: Up to a couple bosses in Firelands. 

Mists of Pandaria experience: Everything on Normal (Did only pugs here) 

Warlords of Draenor experience:
Archi Heroic. (I have tried Iron Reaver Mythic once, but didnt kill him).
imba raids 3 days a week.
Wednesday, Sunday & Tuesday from 19:30 to 23:00 (this can stretch to 23:30 if needed).
Can you honestly say that you can attend 3 out of 3 days? We will hold you to your word! Yes, i would be able to join 3 nights a week.

What is your attitude towards being on standby: if the set up requires another role than yours or when the spot is being rotated?
I am fine with that as i am usually playing anyways. Used to do it alot in the old days. 
4. Your own input: Here you can write down some closing words of your application, questions that you might have or additional information that you find important to add.
I can say that i learn quick, and i am nice and easy-going. I do what i am supposed to and i do it good. 
Regards 
Joachim/Milfred
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    imba Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum